Up to July 24th, we made it possible for you to sign up for Drupalcon Shuttle bus tickets, and specify your preferred times in your bios. Now since the signup is closed (and we got most of you to fill in your preferred times), we sat down to build a schedule based on your preferences. A few of you specified times before August 26th and after September 1st, but the numbers did not add up to buses we can order. Unless one of the spots in the now announced timetable is fine for these people, we will reimburse them at the registration desk.
The selected times will get some people wait a bit in Budapest, or take a bus a bit earlier in Szeged. The latter is designed so that nobody would miss their flights from Budapest. Some useful information about the shuttles:
- The shuttle buses will be recognizable by a Drupalcon logo on the windshield.
- Shuttles from Budapest will go from the Budapest airport terminal 2 and will stop by at terminal 1. These buses will get you to the exact hotel you have a booking at in Szeged.
- Shuttles from Szeged will go from the venue except the two early shuttles (5:00am and 6:30am), which will pick you up at your hotels.
- The journey time is approximately 1.5 hours, but this might be slightly less or more depending on highway traffic.
- Only those who bought shuttle tickets will be allowed on the buses.
To make it possible to pre-plan and order the buses, and for the buses to pick you up at the right place, make sure your preferred times are properly set and that you take the bus with the slot you signed up for. Otherwise the bus might be full and you might not be able to get on, also the bus will not go to your hotel then. Make sure you won't miss the bus by specifying your details properly.