It can be hard to look up from the daily work and se whats going on at the other side of the fence.
This will be a talk where themers can express their wishes for module developers and how it could be in ideal world, and vice versa
to give both parts a good understanding of the challenges that lies ahead in the day to day work.
It will be a round talk so come join and lets share our knowledge of both worlds
* what makes a crappy module for a themer
* what makes a really cool module for a themer
* basic knowledge - what coders can expect a themer / designer knows - is it enough or?
* day to day problems in the theming world
* day to day problems in the coding world
* what "documentation" -cant you just read the code? its in line 1208
* come all together now... a even better tomorrow ;)
The goal of this session is to give module developers and theming-css geeks a better understanding of each others world.
some experience as a themer / module developer