Analysts estimate that 75% of attacks against web servers enter at the application, not the network level. And as many as 15% of these attacks are due to poor coding practices. With the help of well known security firms, We'll discuss ways to secure your Drupal application.
* See For Yourself - demonstrations of application attacks
* Case Study: Secrets to Securing a Social Network
* Key Habits of Secure Drupal Coding
* Vulnerability Detection to Remediation
* Security Resources for Drupal Applications
You will learn best practices you can employ right now to build secure Drupal Application code that meets security compliance standards and maintain customer confidence.